Thursday, August 24, 2006

August 24: 7 days after knee surgery...

The title might help to explain why I've been posting so little on this site. I injured my left knee in February, and since then I have had quite a few other things on my mind. .. I wish I had kept up with this blog, as some of the house-cleaning accomplishments along the way have been dramatic.. but at the same time, a lot of my world has been reduced to whether I can get caught up with the laundry YET since doing laundry involves flights of stairs and the bad knee makes that very very difficult to sustain.

So.. the couple of dramatic changes were aided by a friend, and my husband, and my mother... and by the departure of Bethieee from our home. (she's in Virginia now, studying at pharmacy school. She has Zhenya (our dog) with her which means that for the moment I might be able to get forward momentum on the Dog Fur problem. (well, once I get myself up and mobile again..))

I haven't forgotten this journey.. and I will come back to it. :)

hugs all! keep heart. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home